Saturday, August 3, 2013

Vegas Family Trip!

Now that I am rested up from the week with my family here, I can successfully write this blog. An amazing time was had by all!  Here is a daily record of our time together.

July 14, 2013: Beautiful day in Red Rock Canyon followed by the Cirque du Soleil show, Beatles LOVE.

 





 

 


July 15, 2013:  A day of shopping and a performance of Jubilee!



 
July 16, 2013: A  visit to the world famous Hoover Dam!
 





 
July 17, 2013: Delicious Brunch at Hash House A-Go-Go, a 4 Showroom Car Museum, another show of Jubilee! and even a little Vegas gambling!
 




 
July 18, 2013: A true Las Vegas day. The Las Vegas sign, the Mob Museum and the Pawn Stars shop.
 




 
July 19, 2013: Road Trip to the Grand Canyon.  It was the perfect day with beautiful sunshine, a cool breeze, rain showers, lightning bolts and even a rainbow!  It was a wonderful day with my amazing family.



 
 







July 20, 2013: Our final day together in Las Vegas, hiking Robbers Roost on Mount Charleston and seeing Cirque du Soleil's Zarkana.
 






 
It was an absolutely amazing week!  I feel beyond blessed to have the family that I have.  Not only are they beautiful, but they all have the biggest hearts, desire to explore and such a sense of togetherness.  I am amazed that I was lucky enough to be born into this family.  Every time that we go on a vacation together I am reminded of just how incredible they are.  I hope that we keep this tradition going for many years to come.  I love them!  This vacation they helped me appreciate Las Vegas more than I thought was possible.  Together we did all the tourist-y activities that I hadn't done yet and it turned out to be awesome!  Thank you Mom, Dad and Andrew for loving me so much and for spending your vacation with me.  I can't wait to see where we go next summer :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics, Jess! Your family is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete