Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Jubilee! Re-Auditions

The end of July we had re-auditions for the next 6 month contract of Jubilee!  They held auditions in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York and here in Las Vegas.  We didn't have to sing or dance again, we just had to line up on stage in hopes that he have proved our worth during this past contract.  It was a nice opportunity to take pictures with the other singers!

L-R: Aron, Jessica, Chris, Dia, Artie, Laurie, Michael, Kirbi and Stephen

Female Singers, L-R: Laurie, Jessica, Kirbi, Dia
 
About a week later, I was offered another contract with Jubilee!  I am so thankful that my hard work and dedication paid off.  However, at this time I decided not to accept another contract.  There are a lot of things that played into my decision, but at this moment, I think that I have made the right choice.  I may come back at some point in the future, but for now I will be done September 26th and then I'll be off on another adventure!
 
 
P.S. My friend Mariel and two of her Centre of Movement dancers were in Las Vegas for a Ballet Seminar.  I am so glad that Mariel was able to see Jubilee! and that we were all able to take a picture after the show. Apparently, when the girls were asked if they had met anyone famous in Vegas, they said "Yes, we met Jessica.  She's a showgirl!"  How cute!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment