Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Food, Glorious Food

Everyone knows that I love good food and I love to eat.  This post is a nice tribute to food and friends.  One of the male dancers in the cast organized a Thanksgiving dinner in July because he was craving turkey and a thankful meal.  We all had to bring a dish that we loved.  Since I missed Thanksgiving last year because I was on the Celebrity Solstice, I thought this was a wonderful idea.  I also knew exactly what I wanted to bring.  I emailed Aunt Barbara and got the recipe I was after.  Cranberry Broccoli Salad.  Yum!  It was a delicious meal and reminded me just how much I have to be thankful for.  You can't just be thankful on Thanksgiving, every single day is a gift!




 
Nate and I also hosted a BBQ at our apartment last Friday.  It was a day filled with great grilled food, sun, friends and a cool dip in the pool.  It was a great day!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment