Tuesday, October 16, 2012

For my Amazing Cast...

SL8 is over.  I sit here with so many emotions running through my body. It has been a growing, learning, changing contract for me and I have to thank each and every member of the cast for their part in helping me grow.  I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with such an amazing cast for the last 7 months.  We have had our additions to the cast and seen people leave, but I genuinely feel like SL8 has been my surrogate family for the past seven months.  It has been an absolute joy seeing every member of the cast change and bond and grow.   I am very sad to see them leave, but I know that it will not be the end of our friendships.  I’m not very good at good-bye’s, so this is more of a “see you later” and know that I will never forget the incredible times we had on the Solstice.

Last day of rehearsals in Florida for SL8

SL8 Cast Photo before Dinner in Tuscan

Last Solstice Show for SL8

No comments:

Post a Comment