Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Happiest Place on Earth

Going to any Disney park always brings out the inner child in me...who am I kidding?! I'm still a kid! And this trip to Disneyland during the holiday season with some of my Young Frankenstein cast was no exception.  I knew that I wanted to make a trip while I was in California, but it always seemed to slip through the holes in our plans.  Luckily, Michael had never been to Disneyland and wanted to go just as much as I did!  So, we made it!  It was especially magical this time of year with all of the Christmas decorations, holiday magic parade, icicle light-covered castle and even snow at the end of the firework show...I cried, of course.  It was amazing.  And the people that I was with made it that much more special.  A magical trip to the Happiest Place on Earth was had by all.

 
Ryan, Annie, Michael, Donna, Danny and Jessica in front of the castle


Riding the Rides Doing the Transylvania Mania!



 


Michael, Annie, Donna and Jessica waiting for the parade to start



Donna, Michael, Jessica, Ryan and Annie at the end of a magical day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment