Thursday, November 7, 2013

Opening Night After Party

After our opening night show, the theatre threw a party for us at Forbidden City, a local Asian restaurant.  They had a great buffet for us to enjoy and a beautiful set-up, including a fire pit! Luckily, I had brought my good camera and was able to capture some wonderful pictures. 


Donna, Michael, Jessica and Quintin

Jessica and Marisa - Alto/Dancing Duo

Ryan, Daniel, Jessica, David
Donna, Katy, Michael, Rebecca, Andi and Alishia

The Tall, Leggy Ladies and Ben


Katy, Marisa, Jessica, Lauren, Michael, Alishia, David. Andi, Annie, Donna, Daniel, Jessica and Ben

Tracy Lore, Jessica Michael (Dance Captain) and Lauren (Dir./Choreo.)

Bob and Iris, the lovely couple who are letting me stay with them while I am in California, came to see Young Frankenstein opening night. They really enjoyed the show.  A couple months before I came they had a movie night at their house with all of their family members, and you know what the movie was??  Young Frankenstein! And now they have seen the musical too!  I am so thankful for their compassion and hospitality!

No comments:

Post a Comment