Thursday, December 12, 2013

Turkey Lurkey Day

Thanksgiving just might be my favorite holiday. Family, food, thankfulness.  It's pretty awesome!  Especially because this year we were able to spend Thanksgiving in PA.  Back when I was at college in Pittsburgh we went to Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving every year! It was amazing.  But since I graduated we haven't had the chance to go back.  And last year I was in Malaysia on the Celebrity Solstice.  They don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Malaysia, but we did have a dinner with all the Americans!  So, this year was extra special, for all of us.  I have so much to be thankful for, every day.

Chocolate Dipping Competition
 
 
Ukulele Concert
 

Texas Sneakers v. Mainer Boots


Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner Hike


Icicle Leaf
 

Thanksgiving Dinner - yum!
 
Dessert, anyone?

Annual Trip to Tiny World

You never know what you are going to find at the Bent n' Dent!

Car-full of Bargains

Thank you all for the amazing time!  I'm so lucky that I have just a wonderful family and that I was able to be home for the holiday season this year.  Now on to shopping and Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment