Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pup in the Sky

I am happy to report that both Maarten and Bailey made it safely to Frankfurt, Germany and then on to Belgium.  Maarten said that Bailey did really well on the 12 hour flight to Germany.  He was even able to take her out of her cage to walk around a bit.  Now that they are home, they are both adjusting to the jet lag, Bailey is meeting the family (and hopefully learning some Felmish!), and Maarten is getting ready to board the Celebrity Constellation on Monday.  It was a sad good-bye at the airport, but I'm so glad to know that they are safe and adjusting well to our time apart. 

Last Trip to the Dog Park before becoming a trans-Atlantic pup

Saying good-bye

Sad faces at the airport
 
"See you later, Alligator", I miss you so much already

Skype Session with Maarten and Bailey. 
She can hear my voice, her ears perk up, but she can't seem to find me!  This time at least she looked at the screen and maybe 'saw' me.


No comments:

Post a Comment