Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bali Hai will call you, any night, any day!

Here we are, my last cruise.  Bali, Indonesia was the first port of my last cruise and I LOVED it!  Maarten and I went around together.  We got a tour that took us on our own private glass bottom boat snorkeling and then to Turtle Island.  We held turtles, snakes and had deliciously spicy fish for lunch.  It was a beautiful day!  I definitely want to come back to Bali at some point.  There was so much that I didn’t get to see; the green rice fields, the ancient temples and the super tourist-y beach areas.  Everything was so cheap, the food was delicious and the weather was perfect (if not almost too hot).  It was a great way to start my last cruise.
Jessica on Sanur Beach, Bali
 
Indonesian monuments
 
Jessica and Maarten post-snorkeling in the Glass Bottom Boat
 


Jessica and Maarten on Turtle Island
 
Spicy Indonesian Seafood
 
I’m almost like Britney Spears in the “Slave 4 U” video!!
 
Jessica and Maarten back in Benoa Harbor
And now we are off to the Land Down Under…the Land of OZ…Australia!

1 comment:

  1. hey i just want to spread an information of my car rental in bali. if u like to go to bali island of indonesia country. please call us for bali car rental or just visit my car rental here

    ReplyDelete