Friday, May 30, 2014

My 25th Birthday Week

I'm not a big one to celebrate my birthday.  And knowing that I was in California away from family and East Coast friends, I didn't have any plans for the day.  But to my surprise and delight the week turned out pretty awesome!  It started with a hike on Runyon Canyon on Monday with Donna and Marisa, two girls that were in "Young Frankenstein" with me.


Donna, Jessica and Marisa

Tuesday I had a callback for "Catch Me If You Can' in Vista, CA. 


The day before my birthday was Margaritas in West Hollywood with my beautiful friends.

Leigh, Jessica, Donna, Annie and Marisa

Marisa, Jessica, Donna and Annie

Then it was on to dinner and baking a cake with Danny.



 Finally, it was the second weekend of "The Drowsy Chaperone", where I was surprised with a decorated dressing room!  That Sunday, two friends from Maine (Jamie Kennedy and Dan Mackenzie) came to see the show and after the show, the cast had a bonfire on the beach.  It was lovely!

Jamie, Josh, Jessica, Allison and Dan

Drowsy Cast Picture

I am so thankful for all the friends I have made in California.  They made me feel special all week long. Thank you to everyone who made my birthday week extra wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment