Friday, May 30, 2014

Closing weekend of "Drowsy"

As we always knew, I have the best parents in the world!  And for Mother's Day weekend my mom and dad flew all the way out to California to see my closing weekend of "The Drowsy Chaperone".  They were able to see the show twice and we enjoyed the beautiful weather as much as we could.  We walked on beaches, around coves, near Griffith Park to see the Hollywood sign and even took the Warner Brothers Studio Tour.  It was a busy weekend, but so much fun!


Happy Birthday Momma!!


Mother's Day Brunch in Rolling Hills, CA





On the old set of the TV show "Friends"


My parents and my California "parents": Bob, Dad, Jessica, Iris, Mom

And then just like that, another show comes to an end.  I had the most amazing time playing Janet Van de Graaff in "The Drowsy Chaperone".  It was my first time playing a lead role in a musical since college. Performing in this show confirmed my love of Broadway and musical theatre.  Every day of rehearsal and every show was a dream come true for me!  Now on to what ever comes next...I am confident that I will be successful in whatever it may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment