Saturday, June 8, 2013

News from the Celebrity Constellation

Here is a little update from Maarten!  He seems to be doing really well.  I miss him every day and think about him way too often, but I know that this time apart is making us stronger and prepared for anything!  Now, here's Maarten:

Finally, I get the time to send this mail! Things are going good here on board. It's a smaller ship than the Solstice. That means less stress and more fun! I am having a blast working on the ship although there is no second of the day that I don't think about Jessica! Traveling to all these amazing ports is great but its different if you can't share it with someone! I have been very busy getting used to the new job and it will take another couple of cruises to get used to it but I sure I'll be just fine! This cruise we had some amazing ports: Amsterdam (where my sister and my grandmother came to visit with Bailey the other day) Berlin, Stockholm, Helsinki,St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Copenhagen. My favorite's are Copenhagen and Tallinn. The weather has been a bit weird lately but its starting to get better now. What is really funny about this run in that the sun does not set until 11:45 pm so its light all day . Sunrise is about 3 am, so that's pretty cool. Next cruise we are going to the Artic Circle. I am looking very forward to that!

Ladies and Gentlemen: The Celebrity Constellation


St. Petersburg, Russia



Stockholm, Sweden

Copenhagen, Denmark

New Haircut!

The Castle of Treasure, Copenhagen

The Famous Mermaid, Copenhagen

No comments:

Post a Comment