Monday, June 24, 2013

Jubilee TONY Awards Party

I love Broadway.  The Tony Awards is the biggest night for Broadway, so how could I not throw a party in celebration!?  Nate and I knew that it would be the perfect theme for the first party at our apartment.  So, the Friday after the Tony Awards we had our party.  We had Broadway themed food, a Best Dressed Competition and watched the Tony Awards Show that we had missed the weekend before.  Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves. They talked about how much fun they had for almost a week after the party! I'm so glad that we were able to throw a fun party and I look forward to our next one.

The Table Layout


Your Hosts!

Guest Picture

Bow Tie Boys: R.J., Stephen, Nate, Matt and Mocha

Jessica and Carmen

Thank you all for a wonderful party!

No comments:

Post a Comment