Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Where you going, Barcelona

We officially completed our Trans-Atlantic journey this past Sunday.  We arrived in Barcelona on a beautiful, sunny day!  A wonderful way to arrive in Spain.  A few of us from the cast and AV crew wandered around the city and ended up in the beautiful Parc Guell.  It was designed by Gaudi and is absolutely stunning from top to bottom.  We are back in Barcelona every 12 days, so hopefully I will get to explore the city even more.  Here are a few pictures from our journey this Sunday.


Looking down on Barcelona

Me, Matthew, Flo, Dema and Vanessa in Parc Guell

It is also my 23rd birthday today!  We are in Livorno, Italy.  It's raining and chilly, but Itlay is absolutely beautiful.  I am so happy to be doing what I'm doing, with the people I am with.  I am excited to be 23 and see more of the world this year than I ever have before.  Happy May Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment