Wednesday, March 25, 2015

M&D in the City!

Since it is Spring Break week, Mom and Dad decided to come spend their "break" with me in New York City.  And we had the time of our lives! We paid our respects at the Reflecting Pools of the 9/11 Memorial and found some delicious pizza for dinner.  Mom and Dad wandered the Vision Expo, the city in the cold wind and had Thai food for dinner at a restaurant called Noodies! haha We toured the USS Intrepid air and space museum.  It made me feel like I was back on the Solstice! It was a wonderful museum and tour.  The weekend ended by seeing "Phantom of the Opera" on Broadway.  It was extremely beautiful and starred a Point Park alumni! I love my parents and getting to share my life in New York with them was so special. 















No comments:

Post a Comment