Sunday, March 9, 2014

It's Closing Night

 
And just like that, another show comes to a close.  Another 8 weeks in sunny California are over.  I had a truly wonderful time performing in "The Producers" with my amazing cast and crew.  I loved being able to have the show run for 5 weeks.  It allowed the cast to bond, play, and get to know the in's and out's of the show and each other.  I am very thankful for each person that I was able to meet, work with and get to know through out this process.  The best part of the show is all of the different characters I was able to play!  From a theater Usherette to a dreamy Showgirl to a Little Old Lady to a singing/dancing Hitler to a Showgirl with a Sausage on Display to a Prisoner Babe.  I genuinely hope that I get to perform in this show again someday.  But until then, I am headed back to the East Coast for auditions and to see what life has in store for me next.
 
Finally, I am pleased to announce that I have been cast as Janet in "The Drowsy Chaperone" at the Norris Theatre in Rolling Hills Estates, CA.  Back to sunny California for another 6 weeks!  Janet has been a dream role of mine for awhile and I cannot wait to start rehearsals and performances!

No comments:

Post a Comment