Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Jubilee Finale!

Well, here it is.  I am officially done my 6 month contract with Jubilee! I am so thankful for this amazing opportunity.  I have made some wonderful friends and amazing memories!  But now, on to the next adventure...
Singer Warm-Up's

Samson & Delilah Couches Costume
 


 
Nate and I after my final show!

And then there was no trace of Jessica Ernest!

Nate, Stevie, Jessica, Stephen and Patrick after my final show

...I am happy to announce that I have been cast in Young Frankenstein with Musical Theatre West in Long Beach, CA.  It is a 6 week contract that starts next week.  I am very happy to be getting back to the world of musical theater.  My parents are flying to LA to see my last weekend of shows and then my dad and I will start our cross-country journey back to the Great State of Maine!  I am so looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being done! :) On to the next adventure in California. Maybe our paths will finally cross in Maine... SOON!

    ReplyDelete