Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Wonderful Wedding

Boy, I guess I am getting old. One of my absolutely oldest and dearest friends got married on Labor Day Weekend.  Katie and I have been friends since middle school.  She has always been the person I call when I need answers, advice, love, gossip and I am so thankful to have her in my life.  So, when I knew that she was getting married to her other half, Michael, I had to find a way to be at the wedding no matter where in the world I was!  Thankfully, I was just a plane ride away and was able to get the time off from work to go.  Here are some pictures from her beautiful day in the back woods of Maine.

The Blushing Bride

Gabbi, Jamie and Jessica


Bubble Blowing!

Jessica, Groom, Bride, Gabbi and Jamie

Me and the New Mrs. Church

4/5's of the USUALS
 
And since it is Wedding Season on of my roommates from college, Tinkerbell, is actually getting married today!  Because it was the last weekend of my Jubilee! contract I was unable to attend the wedding, but I am definitely there in spirit! As a way to celebrate the countdown to their big day, Tink and her husband asked their friends to take a picture showing the number of days left and post it to Facebook.  So Nate and I definitely participated and took some pictures to help them celebrate!
 
9 days!
4 days!

Married!

No comments:

Post a Comment